Located in the Baltic Business Quarter on Gateshead Quays, Baltimore House is a centre for digital technology and high-growth small to medium enterprises (SMEs). Set over four floors it comprises offices of varying sizes, from 118sq. ft. up to 3,714sq. ft.
Included in the facilities is the VRTGO Lab space, which is a self-contained hub for a cluster of virtual and augmented reality technology and software development companies.
Centre benefits include:
- competitive rates
- free secure parking
- meeting and conference facilities
- staffed reception during office hours
- access to business advice and support
- 24 hour access
- nearby transport links
- prestigious and high-profile Gateshead Quays location
- 5-10 minute walk to Newcastle quayside and Gateshead town centre
- broadband connectivity
<iframe title="Baltic Business Quarter Google Maps" src="https://www.google.com/maps/d/embed?mid=1JSzooRfhsRBcW5u94TxehlQr6Ew" width="1150" height="480"></iframe>